Morning light at the harbour

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
Myself & another eejit went down to Arbroath Harbour to watch the sunrise over the water.Could have been a bit warmer!
I looked back into the harbour & saw how the light was catching the "Black Shed" a listed building. Also in the background are the ruins of Arbroath Abbey.
Morning.jpg

ouch redder than a red thing this should carry a hazard warning :LOL:was it really this red or have you photoshopped it:eek:

The shed has recently been restored & with the golden light on it was that colour. The walls are jet black as they are painted with some sort of pitch but the gold rays of the sun warmed everything up .

Lovely early morning shot Charlie, great colours, thats what I love about old Arbroath, it comes alive at daybreak with all that red sandstone too. Have stood there many a time watching them unload all those lovely shellfish.

Lovely early morning shot Charlie, great colours, thats what I love about old Arbroath, it comes alive at daybreak with all that red sandstone too. Have stood there many a time watching them unload all those lovely shellfish.

Cheers. Had a wee crack at a few night shots there this week too. There are possibilities I think.(y)

Lovely early morning tones, just needed straightening :),

Morning.jpg

Back