Motocross Anyone?

Edit My Images
Yes
As a new member of this forum thought I'd show you all a bit of my work. I predominantly shoot motocross events but love anything motosport. Maybe a little agianst the grain of most sports photographers who use either Canon or Nikon kit, I use a pentax K10D which I am very pleased with the results it returns along with my 'economy' Tamron 70-300.

By the way, loving all the photos I've seen so far, some very talented photogs amongst you.:clap:

IMGP2175.jpg

IMGP2273.jpg

IMGP3045.jpg

IMGP3086.jpg
Thanks for looking. Any comments welcome

Cheers Steve

Good shots, but the 1st is my fave, pin sharp.

No complaints about motocross here ;) Most of our meets have been like #3 this year though :(

cool picts Bags ,you should share a few more ,(y),there's a few of us on here into Mx & other motorsport:)

Wow another Pentax user! Fair play to you for being different :) Nice shots of a good subject too.

Cool shots Steve, I like the first 3 best (y)
Do you shoot at the place just off the Junct 6 of the M5?

I often pass that place on a Sunday and have wondered whether Joe Public is allowed in there with a camera.

Nice work. Have to say that I love the K10D. Lovely machine, probably one of the most under-rated cameras I have used/seen in a long time. Nice one.

Cool shots Steve, I like the first 3 best (y)
Do you shoot at the place just off the Junct 6 of the M5?

I often pass that place on a Sunday and have wondered whether Joe Public is allowed in there with a camera.

Although Apex (jct 6) is only about 10 miles away from I have not tried there yet. I tend to go to full out race meeting as the atmosphere is much more intense and delivers many more photo oppurtunities.

Steve

Another good set Baggs (y)

If you take as many as I do Joe you're bound to get lucky eventually :LOL:

Back