Motorbikes at Croft

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys,

First post in this part of the forum here's a couple from a few weeks back at Croft, hope you enjoy, all comments most welcome.

Alan

MP3Y1251act.jpg

MP3Y0800act.jpg

very nice (y)

:agree:
only i would like to see alittle more room for the bikes to run into .
but they are good as said :clap:

Thanks for the comments guys, these were taken on the first outing with my 300mm f4'L' and for the corner they were taken at it was probably abit too long, 200mm would have been better maybe to allow more space as you say, will try that next time !

Just as an afterthought will check through my files I may have taken some at 200 on that day.

I'll be back !

Alan

Ok checked the files and all were taken with the 300mm, but here's another couple with more space around them (one alot more space !), what do you make of these ? ?

Thanks

Alan

MP3Y1150at.jpg

MP3Y1247act.jpg

(y) imo the 1st one is better...
the 2nd one looks like you caught someone hammering down a country lane

(y)

tfs hth

I actually prefer the last of these because it conveys a real sense of speed. The fact the bike is also small in the frame and not centered makes it technically more difficult to get the focus spot on at such speed especially when the bike appears to be moving away from you as well as across your field of view. Is this a crop or as taken from the camera?

ps the guy riding number #90 was the first person to actually buy any of my pics!

Hi, thanks for the comments the last one is a slight crop the shot above illustrates about 90% of what was the full frame the bike was as you correctly spotted originally in the centre of the frame, but as you say I cropped it to put the bike off centre to give it a more dynamic feel.

Selling photo's is something I'd love to get into !, it would help me justify the expendature on equipment to the wife !

Alan

hi guys,

i did my first track day at croft yesterday (20/06/07). Was anybody there snapping by any chance?

Crammy

Back