South-West England Motorsport Photography

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

New to the forum and hopefully in the next couple of months be new to the UK. Family will be relocating from South Africa to possibly Bracknell/Wokingham area. Being an avid motorsport "extreme hobbiest" photographer I will naturally hit the ground running as soon as I land so any direction to the nearest raceway will be apreciated.

Guess your nearest will be Thruxton, which is one of the quickest circuits in the country, but you'll also be within an hour or so of Brands Hatch.

Shot thanks guys! Helpful info, much appreciated.

Thruxton, Brand Hatch and Castle Combe are all within easy reach, even Silverstone and Donington are not bad to get to if you make an early start to avoid traffic build up on the M25.

Be easier to avoid the M25 altogether by heading up the A404 to the M40 for Silverstone & Donington, with the added bonus that if you time it right the snack van in the northbound lay by just past the Henley Road (A4130) is pretty good! [emoji488][emoji477]️

Donnington have a classic bike weekend later in the year. You can get up close in the pits. Thruxton and Brands are close to you.

BSB at brands 2nd weekend in August. Great weekend if you want to camp.

Back