Moulting, boring, rubbish bokeh, tatty old Spajjer.

Name
Frank
Edit My Images
Yes
Gawd,,,,, i hate dull, rainy weather, the opera, listening to girl groups (love them with the sound muted on TV), foreign food, and that includes pizza, marrow, courgettes, chewing gum, oysters, flemsip, and boiled fish. The Bee Gees, machines that say 'please scan your clubcard', irresponsible dog owners, cats that pewk indoors, women that belch out loud, and on and on.
Crits welcome, but it wont change my mind.

House%20Sparrow%20%28male%29%20001.jpg

Its a cracking shot all the same Frankie, sharp and focus spot on. I like it, well done.

Regards: Gordon

Thanks Gordon, but its only a matter of time before the '''OVERSHARPENED''' crew arrive, but i can take it. ;)

Thanks Gordon, but its only a matter of time before the '''OVERSHARPENED''' crew arrive, but i can take it. ;)

I dont think it is, what I think it is is an amazing photo. Love the sharpness, the clarity and the colours (y) nice work.

which girl band is best muted?? :naughty:

:thinking:Most of them,,,, to be honest. :puke: Thanks for the positives Dave.

Last edited:
:D Looks OVERSHARPENED to me :naughty:

Actually Frank, it might have been easier to list the things you like, would have saved some typing :thinking:

Still a decent shot, the overlooked sparrow thats moulting or just scruffy, nothing else wrong with that though (y)

:D Looks OVERSHARPENED to me :naughty:

Actually Frank, it might have been easier to list the things you like, would have saved some typing :thinking:

Still a decent shot, the overlooked sparrow thats moulting or just scruffy, nothing else wrong with that though (y)

Cheers Trev, it saved me the embarrassment of having to tell him :D Whilst I feel sorry for him, he is not quite qualified enough in the moaning department to join our prestigious weekend get it off your chest club. Oh yeh Frank, you have made him look somewhat cute and adorable ;) Nice one!

Actually Frank, it might have been easier to list the things you like, would have saved some typing

That's just a fraction of the things i dislike, Thanks for the positives. :)

Looks OVERSHARPENED to me

Oh my god,,,, (not that i've got a god). The shame is too much.:bang::bang::bang:

I see what you mean Chris. :eek:

Last edited:
Another 10 years and these could be a scarce sight.

Looks just right to me, lovely detail (y)

Iam feeling guilty now Frank :( Tis indeed a good spud shot with some really fine detail showing in those feathers. Oversharpened? Na! ;)

Iam feeling guilty now Frank :( Tis indeed a good spud shot with some really fine detail showing in those feathers. Oversharpened? Na! ;)
First time I've seen Rich back track :crying:
I do agree though Frank, joking apart, its a good shot, I wouldnt change anything on it (y)

A excellent capture with lovely feather detail. Delightful garden birds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by u8myufo View Post
Iam feeling guilty now Frank Tis indeed a good spud shot with some really fine detail showing in those feathers. Oversharpened? Na!
First time I've seen Rich back track
I do agree though Frank, joking apart, its a good shot, I wouldnt change anything on it

Oh he backtracks regularly, when he meets the missus on the stairs. :LOL:

Back