Mountain bike, nature movie. Japan

Name
Sion
Edit My Images
Yes
Recently become interested in movie making on my dslr. This is a reflective piece looking back at autumn here in Japan, along with some biking footage.
Please take a look and let me know what you think! I have been having trouble with the colour grading but i believe I'm getting better!

By: Sion & Omi
Canon 550D
Magic Lantern
1080 : 24fps
Premiere Pro
Magic Bullet Looks

Click here!

I really liked that. Looks like you could benefit from a lcdvf and some sort of stabilisation though. Either tripod or mono pod. Towards the end I thought the colour grading was excellent. Great colours and texture to the leaves, moss and trees. What lenses did you use??

Thank you! I could definitely benefit from a lcdvf, just haven't got round to getting one yet! I did use a tripod for the majority of the shots, I take your point about the shaky parts but in the opening sequence I was going for a more pov frantic style. Next time I will try and get my hands on a monopod!!

The lens I used was the Sigma 1.4 30mm.

Thank you for your comment!

I liked the atmosphere you captured, but one thing I would alo say is that I didn't enjoy watching it because it was shaky and that kind of thing makes me feel dizzy.

PS. It makes me want to go visit japan again...

Back