Mountains in France

JaR

Edit My Images
No
Wiew from mountains in France at my hollyday

lol JaR you got your gallery space, can you get it on that? pm me m8 i will help you out

In my posting rules in lower left corner is says You may not post attachments why?

JaR

JaR, forum attachments have been disabled for a number of reasons. We do offer a free gallery service, however :) Contact EosD via PM for details :)

Regards

Marcel said:
JaR, forum attachments have been disabled for a number of reasons. We do offer a free gallery service, however :) Contact EosD via PM for details :)

Regards

I do have gallery space alreaddy and it was a picture from that I tryed to add. In one of my preverius posts I have added a picture from my gallery but I cant see how to add a picture anymore.

JaR

If you go to your gallery, and then navigate to the picture you want to put into the forums, just right click the picture and select "Properties". It will pop up a box and in that box will be the web address of the picture.

Just enter that into the forums :)

Regards

is it this one JaR?

Billede_201.jpg

on the picture in your gallery, right click and select properties, highlight the url, right click and copy, then in the forums use [ img ]*right click paste [ / url] but take out the spaces from the [] code

Could have been but I will try my self thanks.

JaR

Marcel said:
If you go to your gallery, and then navigate to the picture you want to put into the forums, just right click the picture and select "Properties". It will pop up a box and in that box will be the web address of the picture.

Just enter that into the forums :)

Regards
Wouldnt' it just be easier if we could get pics right from our hard drives. Most forums out there do that. Alot less confusion for everyone. Makes it easier for most doesn't it? Personally this is the only place I have pics on the web. I know that isn't the case for most of you. I just don't like filling my gallery up with average pictures that are not my best work, simply because I want a question asked or something like that, and I need to show it. I would like to just have my gallery filled with only my bestest work. :) Now if that's coming soon ignore everything I just said. :p

Jewel.

jewel said:
Wouldnt' it just be easier if we could get pics right from our hard drives. Most forums out there do that. Alot less confusion for everyone. Makes it easier for most doesn't it? Personally this is the only place I have pics on the web. I know that isn't the case for most of you. I just don't like filling my gallery up with average pictures that are not my best work, simply because I want a question asked or something like that, and I need to show it. I would like to just have my gallery filled with only my bestest work. :) Now if that's coming soon ignore everything I just said. :p

Jewel.

That opens a security risk Jewel as allowing uploads to our main forums could contain viruses or other malicious scripts. The gallery is a little more advanced and has scripts in place that will minimise that risk and as we also have to manually set it up for you we have some extra control.

To get a gallery here you have to ask and as such be a contributing member of the forums, this is a pretty longwinded way of gaining access to do damage and it will put off most of the kiddies. Registering on the forums is easy and we have very little control over that process, once registered if we allowed uploads directly anyone would be able to do that and it would be far easier for the disruptive to cause mayhem.

Most ISP's provide some webspace for the user, its easy to set that up to display and host your own "trial" photos should you not want them in the gallery here. We offer the gallery for your personal use and make it easy to use and look reasonable for the people with little or no web experiance. Its a nice rounded, free service for our members. Its not meant to be a competitor to Pbase ;)

As a side note, it may be worthwhile creating a subgallery called "Test shots" or something like that, and put all your forum submissions in there :)

atlast a picture added by myself :stir:

Billede_240.jpg
And

Billede_199.jpg

Billede_161.jpg

JaR

very nice JaR!

glad you got picture posting abilities now!

Back