Movie Shoot

Name
Garry
Edit My Images
No
A small production team at Trafalgar Square was shooting a scene from (possibly) a movie. Two actors were filmed passing a group of chanting, fist-waving protestors. I only had my 18-55mm lens and the square was closed off, so I couldn't get any closer.

I don't recognise the actors. The director (or location director) is the guy with the white hair and sunglasses in the second shot. I don't recognise him, either.

Anyone else recognise these gentlemen?

IMG_0674.jpeg
IMG_0675.jpeg

Ah! Someone elsewhere suggested George Lucas and it does look like him. Especially since, according to the Perplexity search engine:

> In 2012, Lucas announced his retirement from producing large blockbuster films and said he would be focusing on smaller, independently budgeted features.

It is George, as confirmed by a security bod. He's back again today (George, that is), with a large number of 'soldiers' confronting the 'protestors' who were here the other day. I asked the security guy if he knew what the movie is. "I know," he said, but I can't tell you". Just as I thought. He did say it's not the Star Wars film. Just as I thought.

Back