Moving on

Status
Not open for further replies.

GfK

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Decided after much consideration that its time for me to move on.

Its been interesting here for the last 6 months or so, but I simply cannot tolerate people who think they're better than everybody else and refuse to entertain the idea that on the odd occasion they just might be wrong, and I don't think I can keep quiet about the attitude of one particular member of this forum and his relentless willy-waving for much longer and its going to reach the point where I snap and get myself banned over it. I've bitten my tongue for long enough.

So, all the best everyone. Signing off.

:wave4:

Hmmm. I don't like to see anyone leave, especially someone who has been a regular and valued contributer, but these "I'm off because..." posts are a bit pathetic and I had you figured for someone a little more outspoken. We're not quite so ready to ban people here as you seem to think, and if you have a real problem with anyone here, including staff, then the mods/admins here will deal with it between them, that's the way we work.

If you have a problem here you should either air it or PM the person concerned, which usually results in a better understanding, and usually the realisation that they're not the ogre you've built them up to be. ;)

Like CT says, just making a statement like the one above isn't the best solution to your problem. The staff here do much more than "enforce rules" although thats' probably what you know us for ;) Drop one of them a PM with your problem (even if it concerns one of us) and we will look into it fairly for you. Just saying "thats it I am moving on" is not what any of us wants to see.

Also remember that if it is just one other member that is the problem, you can add that person to your ignore list in your control panel. Don't let one person ruin it for you. ;)

Quite - you should read the bollockings I get and I'm still here :D

is there any point of this thread ?? either the first statement or the follow-up posts ?
they always turn into ' please dont go '

he is gone, he has said so, its up to him, agreed, there is no need to post it , but hey ho,

MyPix

ps, Arkady....................U Lurv it.....................;)

All a bit odd that.
Teddies...pram...out...sulk...

Hey - you don't think he got a strop on because I said his Portrait shots (sharing section) were blurred do you? Oops!

ALL our members are valued.

Mypix, if you feel that way then why post into this thread?

GFK you can contact any of the staff, its a genuine offer.

Thread closed to prevent any fallouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back