Mr Happy

Arkady

Suspended / Banned
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
Yours truly resting with some new friends...

ROB1SM.jpg

Pic: Cathal McNaughton - PA

Nobody had replied to this one Arkady so I thought I might but then i see you never took the photo.

Looks like you need to talk to Cathal about fill-in flash. The bush with the beret is the only thing that is properly lit:laugh1:

It looks a lot better on my PC than here - I think Photobuckets does wierd things sometimes - resizing unexpectedly and all sorts.

Although I have to say that comparing some of his images to mine from the same day made me feel much better about myself... Got some good hits from Reuters for that day.

LOL yeah I needed my old 1970's blue quilted anorak and a crap woolly hat to blend in properly...

Yeah...sadly not far off Mr Beria there...
Though my personality is more akin to 'Quagmire' from Family Guy...

Which ones you then? :ponders:

Looks quite dark to me too. EG, I can just make out your right eye in the shadow. The half a face on the right hand edge of the shot is just one big shadow too. (to name a couple)

Arkady said:
Though my personality is more akin to 'Quagmire' from Family Guy...

Giggidy Giggidy....Alrriiiiiiiiight.

Liberalis said:
As an amature, there is no better feeling than getting a better shot than the pro's, makes you feel like your doing something right.

Re: the pic .... blending in nicely with the surroundings there mate, lol

What do you mean? You are a pro... You sell stuff, don't you?

I mean your M-Sport stuff is way up there - seldom see better...

Really Large Corps - all phots are, but we do at least 5 years Teeth Arms first - in my case infantry - 15 years with PWRR (formerly Queen's).

I thought you never had time to take things easy! Better than plodding through drains by the look of it.

Same school as the shots of the young ladies in the English Lesson - just waiting for the Print Journos to finish their interviews.
90% of my time is spent hanging around waiting on someone else to get organised - vehicles, aircraft etc - that's why it's so tiring.
One day I spent 12 hours waiting at Kabul Airport after flying up from Kandahar, waiting for transport to take me to Camp Souter (which you can see from the airport!). You can't just say: "Oh, I'll walk there..." in places like this... Not dressed like me anyway...

Back