Mucky Face

Edit My Images
Yes
Here is pic of my Youngest (Abi) just after she had dinner, and she like to have tomato ketchup on every thing including her face, hands, hair clothes etc..

abi1.jpg

not sure on the mono conversion

so heres the colour version

abi1c.jpg

TFL
Pete

any c&c welcomed :)

LOL I was just like that as a kid always covering myself in muck. Great natural capture works nicely, only shame is the shadowed face but I like it.

I quite like the mono conversion...i think the lack of colour draws attention to the expression on her face...Was there much post picture processing?

I think it works better with the conversion (y)

I happen to like the original better tbh. Think the shadow on the face doesn't do it any justice in the b&w, looks a tad dark imo. She is a cutie though,lol

Jewel

Thanks for the comments guys,

I quite like the mono conversion...i think the lack of colour draws attention to the expression on her face...Was there much post picture processing?

for the post processing on the colour picture I adjusted the levels, resized and then sharpened using the unsharp mask.

for the b+w picture I used an photoshop action which I downloaded. It created by Danny Raphael and uses the calculations method

Cheers
Pete

Back