Mud, mud Glorius mud

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Now, it's the first lap, you're in front, things don't seem so bad.
ML1W8993.jpg

Second place isn't so great
ML1W9189.jpg

That was tough
ML1W8899.jpg

I agree
ML1W8784.jpg

I'll do some of the washing in this handy puddle
ML1W8923.jpg

But you'd better get the washing machine warmed up mum ;)
ML1W8859.jpg

Great shots, wouldn't want to have to wash any of that gear. :clap:

Fantastic. Bathing in mud..:D

Believe me peeps these picts are awesome considering the conditions there today!!! ,i was there, and i wimped out by not getting my camera out or even my new zoomer ,frustrated or what!! ,respect to ya Dod, especially seeing the state of your kit ... nice to meet by the way .. regards Sean

Thanks for the comments folks :)

... nice to meet by the way .. regards Sean
Hi Sean, nice meeting you too, hopefully we can get a better day at it sometime, the conditions weren't exactly ideal. Kit's drying out nicely but I'll give it a proper cleandown tonight;)

Was speaking to Bunga after it finished, his engine siezed, not a happy Bunga :LOL:

Fantastic as always! :clap:
I'd imagine their mothers/girlfriends dread them coming home after a day like this!
They must love seeing these pics of themselves though ... makes the memories more real!

I'm not surprised there were problems with bikes, that was hard on them today ,bad enough watching

Can't believe he didn't have goggle's on, how on earth could he see.

Wish they had some events like this in essex.
You're actually in a very active area. If you look at this map it will give you the various track details.

http://adrenalintrip.extreme.com/forum/viewforum/89?siteid=1&674097

Looking North West of Aberdeen up at the top there's a couple of tracks fairly close to each other, those are my usual haunts although there's another just outside Aberdeen, and I'm usually at the ones around Edinburgh and Glasgow for the bigger meets.
He'd no goggles on as he'd have used all his "tear offs". Bit like plastic disposable windscreens.

nice shots, convey the atmosphere very well.

Back