Mud,stuff and shapes.

Forbiddenbiker

The Enforcer
Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
I've been wandering the shores of the Thames again, each visit to a new area is becoming an exciting and adventurous episode in my life (I know, must get out more) what with blagging security guards, climbing fences, or gaining access when the tides low. I've really stared to find some interesting, but totally un-photogenic, bits and places, from huge Victorian dock doors (I post them one day with a wee story...need a long lens first) to wooden wreaks that show themselves like rib cages at low tide. (I'll post them soon too)

Anyhows, just thought I'd tell you what I've been up to because I haven't been posting much on here recently...been looking at your stuff though guys and girls, just not posted much.

Tell me what you think of this lot please...tell me what doesn't work as well. :)

Set one:

mix2.jpg

mix1.jpg

mix4.jpg

mix3.jpg

A wide range of subject matter and some very intriguing(sp?) shots, especially mix8.jpg.

I like a lot of those :)

The post top grabbed my attention too.

Really like the weathered wood shot with the nails or screws
All very nice ,pity the gull on the lamp post doesn't look as sharp as it could be.
Keep going and show more please(y)

mix4.jpg

Sorry Forbiddenbiker ,You are now my 2nd victim:LOL:
I know this a worn out idea but couldn't resist(y)

Love the tyres, prob my fave if Im pushed ... that would be closely followed by Mix8, then the wood/nailheads.
All very intruiging shots!

Anton, Im surprised you didnt go for a B&W conversion on Mix8!

mix8.jpg

I aim to please:LOL:
Pity there is not much "white" in the image:thinking:

Gandhi said:
I'm gueesing you've got a corker lined up the monthly compo then ;)

:D No, not really....And now I'm beginning to think I'll more intriguing than voteable... :shrug: ...is intriguing good? :LOL:

It'll be a bit of an odd one from me this time, although it does fit the comp title well... It'll either go down reasonably well or not at all I recon :shrug: ...I'm hoping the later obviously.

Thanks mate, flattery will get you everywhere. ;) :)

Anton Roland said:
Sorry Forbiddenbiker ,You are now my 2nd victim:LOL:
I know this a worn out idea but couldn't resist(y)

Feel free Anton, not sure if I get on with the mix colour/b&w one though...good idea though...I've got a couple more similar to that one, I'll try a conversion on the next set I post up. (y)

Thanks for all your efforts and thoughs m8.
I'll re-post the log end in high contrast b&w shortly...ta for that.
(y)

---

InaGlo
So glad someone likes the tyres, its a fav of mine that one, especially since I had to crawl along an overhanging beam to get that one....not hard or anything, just don't like heights.
Thanks for your thoughts :)

Robert
Thanks, glad you like the post...colour or b&W ..? ;)

HIMUPNORTH said:
Don't like them all but those that I do are very good indeed! (y)
Well tell us which ones you like then:shrug:

Anton Roland said:
Well tell us which ones you like then:shrug:

Yeah! You tell'em Anton.

Well honestly, one cocky remark about winning three in a row and all I get is the **** taken....

'Very intriguing'
'Some good shots their'
'I like those'

If I didn't know better I’d think I wasn't amongst friends. ;)

...Although you'll notice the girls haven’t been affected by this affliction. :D ...oh and you. (y)

Only joking of course. :naughty:

Thanks all for you comments everyone, glad you like some of them. :shrug:

;)

Now I am getting a hard time for commenting! :shrug:. Post them on the critique forum if you want in-depth analysis! :razz: Should have just said "Thank you for sharing" but cannot read that without hearing an american accent. :LOL:

pretty good stuff..the first is very good, tells a little story that one, #4 and #7 also very good

Back