Critique Music concert at Colwyn Theatr

Name
Eddy
Edit My Images
Yes
Pictures can be found here

These are low-res samples that I have shared with the band, just so I can gauge which ones they like and which ones they don't. They're a Pink Floyd tribute band. I won't mention any names as the band don't want any photographs 'published' without their permission. I'm just after a little critique!

I think they look ok, lighting, noise, sharpness (from what I could tell) but there are a lot of "same" images. i.e. We dont need to see the same person in the same pose, 3, 4 maybe 5 times with the only differences being slight turns with the head.

Pick the best. Cull cull cull until all you have are "great" images.

Btw, not many people will follow the link, you need to pick 6 of the best and post them here using the picture icon to insert it into your post.

I think they look ok, lighting, noise, sharpness (from what I could tell) but there are a lot of "same" images. i.e. We dont need to see the same person in the same pose, 3, 4 maybe 5 times with the only differences being slight turns with the head.

Pick the best. Cull cull cull until all you have are "great" images.

Btw, not many people will follow the link, you need to pick 6 of the best and post them here using the picture icon to insert it into your post.

Yeah I know, I just couldn't be bothered :p

Right, here's some of the better ones that that client requested full-res versions of. Let me know your thoughts :)

Back