Music

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
In the past few weeks I've shot about 36 bands. 34 in the space of 1 week due to the Liverpool Music Week. Don't worry, I'm not going to post all the shots here ;) Just a few of my faves. I'm having trouble (as usual) as to which to use for the theme "Music", which I chose. No ocuk judges comments please, to be safe.

CRW_3905-01.jpg

CRW_2764-01.jpg

CRW_2791-01.jpg

CRW_0179-01.jpg

CRW_9791-01.jpg

3rd to last shot Pete...She wants you matey!

personally, #2, #3 and #8 are the best, of those i wouls say #8!

stupid theme anyway....

EosD said:
3rd to last shot Pete...She wants you matey!

personally, #2, #3 and #8 are the best, of those i wouls say #8!

stupid theme anyway....

Hehe what idiot chose it eh. Some people ;) Its such a hard choice when all I've done for the past 3 weeks is process band photos.

Either 3, 5, 8 or 9 from my point of view. Although they're all good.

My reasoning behind this is that these are the shots that I feel convey the passion and personality of the people best, ultimately they say 'music' to me more than the others.

You can see my dilema :) There isn't a definitive "yes that one is best".

8th shot is a good'un - the one with the 2 blokes singing

Catdaddy said:
8th shot is a good'un - the one with the 2 blokes singing
I find the guitar in the foreground, the slightly blurred one, to be a bit distracting though.

petemc said:
I find the guitar in the foreground, the slightly blurred one, to be a bit distracting though.

True, but it leads you into the image quite well, and the artistes look natural - some of the other poses look either non-descriptive or somewhat contrived. Just my 2p worth... :thumb:

Catdaddy said:
True, but it leads you into the image quite well, and the artistes look natural - some of the other poses look either non-descriptive or somewhat contrived. Just my 2p worth... :thumb:
Yer others have said that too. I find it odd that people feel the shots were staged or whatever, but thats probably because I was there :) I went with No. 8 in the end.

Definately not the lass giving you the eye, it looks like the mike is sticking out of her face. Nor the one two shots above it who looks like he's on day release from an institution (arm band to prove it)

Maybe shot number 5 though...

p.s. next time can you number them so I don't have to count them up to identify them please ;)

Back