Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
No real idea how to shoot birds.

Any C&C would be welcome.

ISO 100, 200mm, f10, 1/200.

Thanks.

4753447556_839aa2b3ed.jpg

Is this cropped at all? Pic seems a little pm the small side, and the swan makes up only a little of it.

From what I can see, focus seems good, a little motion blur on the wings is a nice touch, and I like the trail behind!

The crop seems off to me though - not sure if it needs a bit off the top or what really! As the background is bland I think maybe a tighter crop would be best, but not 100% sure honestly, maybe worth a play?

Overall I like it though :)

Is this cropped at all? Pic seems a little pm the small side, and the swan makes up only a little of it.

From what I can see, focus seems good, a little motion blur on the wings is a nice touch, and I like the trail behind!

The crop seems off to me though - not sure if it needs a bit off the top or what really! As the background is bland I think maybe a tighter crop would be best, but not 100% sure honestly, maybe worth a play?

Overall I like it though :)

Thanks, it is cropped from a larger size.

Not sure i agree with you (no idea how to shoot birds) i dont think theres much wrong with the shot other than getting closer to the subject.

Not sure i agree with you (no idea how to shoot birds) i dont think theres much wrong with the shot other than getting closer to the subject.

:agree:

Back