Snc10573.jpg

Snc10568.jpg

Snc10563.jpg

Snc10564.jpg

Snc10566.jpg

Snc10567.jpg

Snc10576.jpg

Snc10578.jpg

Seems to be a clean Astra, had 3 of them myself. What engine size is that?

I don't mind the close ups but the others are rather boring i'm afraid, find yourself a better location and don't park with your wheels straight when photographing (look at some mags for inspriration)

Seems to be a clean Astra, had 3 of them myself. What engine size is that?
its a 1.8 16v ( C18XE ) ive near enough rebuilt the thing myself :)

I don't mind the close ups but the others are rather boring i'm afraid, find yourself a better location and don't park with your wheels straight when photographing (look at some mags for inspriration)
its was a first for me so thank you for negative views :) ive more and more ideas to get out and try just need a clean car and nice day :bang::nuts:

whats the deal with the shoe?

do the police ever stop you for having illegal plates?

I'm guessing its to give a impression of the deep dish on the golf?

Nice shots. Any lighting involved?

whats the deal with the shoe?

do the police ever stop you for having illegal plates?

its just a air fresher shoe to show the dish of the wheels :)

as for the plates - shows only since the local plod decided to have ago at me & i have had a letter from the DVLA :rules: advising that if i get stopped with them again then they will revoke the car reg and put me on Q plate :bang:

my car has changed since tho as its now lower, bigger better wheels and cleaner

I'm guessing its to give a impression of the deep dish on the golf?

Nice shots. Any lighting involved?

no light no buddy

i'm assuming its a kids shoe and not a giant astra though :)

as above :)

I like the number plate shot although it's a tad over exposed.

I think the location is your main downfall though. The shots with the posts in the way dont work for me at all, I think it might be because they are too close to the lens and take up too much of of the photo.

I couldn't help but laugh when i saw the Dutch symbol on the plate and the 'BNP' on the reg.. Haha

Other than that, all bases have already been covered, still, better than i could do

Them units on river lane?

The D is the symbol for Germany isn't it, last time I checked Holland was signified by NL

oh, yes. Your correct. I was tired, please forgive me! It's the other side of the water anyway.

I like the number plate shot although it's a tad over exposed.

I think the location is your main downfall though. The shots with the posts in the way dont work for me at all, I think it might be because they are too close to the lens and take up too much of of the photo.

Yeah next to Ikea :) I know what you mean with the over exposed tho – first time with the camera tho :(

I couldn't help but laugh when i saw the Dutch symbol on the plate and the 'BNP' on the reg.. Haha

Other than that, all bases have already been covered, still, better than i could do

Yeah the GERMANY plates looked better IMO but the standard ones are back now :( as for the ‘BNP’ its caused a few issues and I cant leave my car at my brothers in Stafford with the plates on as ive been warned with a note on the screen :LOL:

It’s the standard plate tho!!

I'd be getting a different plate tbh fella.

Back