My babies first portrait...

Edit My Images
Yes
Kind of.... :LOL:

Due 7th of December (y)

n684500782_1299870_4578.jpg

Congratulations that's a wonderful image. Nice time of the year to be born. My youngest was born on the 5th :)

Congratulations that's a wonderful image. Nice time of the year to be born. My youngest was born on the 5th :)

I'm still amazed at how clear the images were yesterday! Normally I look at ultrasound pics and wonder which bit is which! Not the case yesterday though.. saw the legs, the heart beating and even saw the brain. Amazing stuff.

I'm still amazed at how clear the images were yesterday! Normally I look at ultrasound pics and wonder which bit is which! Not the case yesterday though.. saw the legs, the heart beating and even saw the brain. Amazing stuff.

What's even more amazing is seeing the birth and realising that this little bundle of joy has been in your life for 9 months and now you get to know them for real. Parenthood is the best thing in life nothing to beat it :)

You should go for a 3D scan, they're incredible....had one done for my second born, a little girl, and you get photos and a video, throughout which she was giving big grins. Incredible.

4DbabyEnter.gif

WOW! That looks amazing! Will have to look into that... (y)

:withstupid:

:LOL:

lmao-but seriously, very nice image

Back