Edit My Images
Yes
helllo everyone

i was soooooo happy with this pic and i need your comment to support me

please

DSC_0014.jpg

thanks alot

Eyad

hmm........there's alot of detail lost in the highlights and blacks, maybe a reconversion (if shot in raw) or some work with the original assuming that shot isnt taken straight from the camera.

Nah, nowhere near your best shot really. Primarily for the reasons already given above. The blown area blows it for me.

blown bits on photo's REALLY bother me. I am crazily anal about it. Some people are fine with it, every now and again it may even add to a photo. Maybe you could crop it out?

coool thanks guys

what about this

DSC_001410.jpg

Sorry Eyad, I agree with the others about blown highlights.

You have the potential to produce some stunning images, but nine times out of ten, blown highlights ruin them. Its something you really need to work on :)

Hope thats ok :)

:amstupid: Thanks Guys i will work on it

each try at processing is gradually worse than the previous one. major blown highlights in there. but keep trying dude

A quick tip for studying where your eye ends up in a picture.

Rotate the image so it is upside down (if a print do it in your hands). Look away for about 30 seconds. Look back at the image, if your eye automatically goes anywhere but where you want it to go (main point of interest), then that image does not work and will not be liked by the majority of people, if this is the case try again.

thanks alot guys :D

and think you EdBray for this

ok its a lil blown but if im honest i kinda like it! i think it adds to the picture keep up the good work mate and next time mabey try stoping the power on the flash down a notch. or just bring ** exposure down a stop or 2.

but i personaly like it

it is a bit blown but not overly bad imho, the worst thing is the eye is to dark and soft, the focus I think is on the side of the nose and cheek not the eye and that means your eye goes to the highlights and not the face

ok its a lil blown but if im honest i kinda like it! i think it adds to the picture keep up the good work mate and next time mabey try stoping the power on the flash down a notch. or just bring ** exposure down a stop or 2.

but i personaly like it

:love:

thanks alot

it is a bit blown but not overly bad imho, the worst thing is the eye is to dark and soft, the focus I think is on the side of the nose and cheek not the eye and that means your eye goes to the highlights and not the face

thanks mate

thanks alottttttttttttt rob_65 and Ally :love:

Your 1st edit is the better one. I'm not so bothered about the blown bits, but I think you could have done better with the eye contact. Unless there's a reason why not, get your model to look at a point just above the lens (even if their face is pointing in a different direction - its not always easy - "Face the window, but look at me").

Its an arresting image and the high contrast PP works well for me.

Your 1st edit is the better one. I'm not so bothered about the blown bits, but I think you could have done better with the eye contact. Unless there's a reason why not, get your model to look at a point just above the lens (even if their face is pointing in a different direction - its not always easy - "Face the window, but look at me").

Its an arresting image and the high contrast PP works well for me.

thanks alot mobilevirgin :nuts:

i will use your words "Face the window, but look at me"

thanks alot for that

I like it, moody, clear and as I am a total novice at this I have no idea what people are saying when they comment on the fact that it has `blown bits`??:thinking::help:

Looks the dogs under carriage to me fella.

I like it, moody, clear and as I am a total novice at this I have no idea what people are saying when they comment on the fact that it has `blown bits`??:thinking::help:

Its the white bits, blown means the detail has been lost (like on the side of his face).

thx

Back