my car vw passat content

Edit My Images
Yes
any critism welcome or tips to make my pictures better ;)

3452917955_5b6e596c07.jpg

3492325212_927ea07b77.jpg

a arty black and white hdr ?

3453730160_52c3a5252e.jpg

Liking the S4 wheels!

1. You seem to have some tree's growing from the roof? Tones are lovely in this, I'd use an adjustment layer to brighten the front offside of the car a little though.
2. Roofline blens in with the hedgeline, poor compostion and a tad too dark maybe?
3. Again, more tree's growing out of the roof. Halo's visible from the HDR, bar the trees and massive sign it's a nice comp though.

Good photo's. I dont understand sometimes when people say cerain bad things about a photo. Trees out of the roof didnt really spring to mind when i looked at it. I mean, in reality a person knows the trees are behind the car? lol

Im not laying into to you mate it just seems very picky in my opinion :)

I prefer it like this.. but this is my opinion and i know nothing about photography really so go easy lol

3453730160_52c3a5252e2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! I love a SLAMMED motor!

I dont understand sometimes when people say cerain bad things about a photo. Trees out of the roof didnt really spring to mind when i looked at it. I mean, in reality a person knows the trees are behind the car? lol

Im not laying into to you mate it just seems very picky in my opinion :)

See here:

any critism welcome * to make my pictures better ;)

BigRay has asked for crit, I have then crit'd and also given a tip. This will, in-turn, improve bigRay's photography because next time he's out, he's going to be checking for obstructions in the frame and also for the way the light falls on the cars.

Obviously the tree's aren't sticking out of the roof but in my opinion (you can check my website and flickr in in my sig if you think it's worth listening too) it hinders what is a relatively good shot.

Opinions are like bum holes though aren't they? Everybody has one, it's just some are s***tier than others :D

See here:

BigRay has asked for crit, I have then crit'd and also given a tip. This will, in-turn, improve bigRay's photography because next time he's out, he's going to be checking for obstructions in the frame and also for the way the light falls on the cars.

Obviously the tree's aren't sticking out of the roof but in my opinion (you can check my website and flickr in in my sig if you think it's worth listening too) it hinders what is a relatively good shot.

Opinions are like bum holes though aren't they? Everybody has one, it's just some are s***tier than others :D

Yes, i understand. Its just, a bad photo in one persons eyes might not be bad in someone elses.

Back