Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Took some pics of my white German Shepherd dog mika

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

Lighting was pretty poor as my mum insists on using those crap energy saving light bulbs.

Cheers for looking and all C&C is welcome

Chris

i'm no expert, but maybe some white balance tweaking would be appropriate here?

quite like the 3rd one though...

Lovely looking dog, I think they are a great breed!
Unfortunately it looks more like a Golden retriever in that light, the white balance needs sorting, (I am the worlds worse for remembering which way though)
#2 it seems to have moved in that shot try a faster shutter speed 1/30 is a bit on the slow side and or a flash to "freeze" it

edit must type faster

The heavy orange cast is typical of shooting under tungsten light with the wrong white balance set on the camera. The 'Auto' wb setting is OK for daylight and flash but just doesn't hack it under artificial light. Try setting the wb to 'tungten' on the camera. It should look more like this, although it would be better done in the camera in the first place.
Dog_edit.jpg

Cheers for the tips, kfridge thats what she looks like in real life how did you do it i only have canon digital photo profesional?

And cheers CT will look into that and maybe post some more pics afterwards.

better than my attempt! Only just started on this PP stuff though!

gtst-chris - did in light room...downloaded the trial version to see if it is any good - CT's version is better than mine though, I haven't really got to grips with which way to play with the sliders!

Back