My Doggie Portraits

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
These are my two mad Jack Russells. Took these pretty much off the cuff while they were playing last night. Used flash and the 18-70 nikon lens. Edited them in PSCS. They look good on the crt but noisy on the laptop, so once again, C&C's welcome please.

1- Thimble, 20mths old and we think theres a bit of Staffies in there!:LOL:

thimble2.jpg

2 - Scrappy Doo - 8mths old and a monster!

scrappy2.jpg

3 - just thought these two were really silly pictures :D

thimble1.jpg

scrappy1.jpg

and finally, kung fu cat!! Our Tonkinese cat Lexi rarely gets beaten by either of them, she is pretty adept at showing them who is boss!

owned_.jpg

They're great I just love Jack Russels!!

Last one is a cracker.(y)

Awwww, that's just so soppy!!

Great pics Ladylens, 2nd image for me although I'm not sure about the vignetting border.
Such a shame about the tips of the ears in the 3rd as that is one excellent image, great personality shot :clap:
My somali cats beat up my spaniel all of the time (little thugs :LOL:) although she does annoy them something ruthless :LOL:
Great pics & very cute pets (y)

Thanks Mike. I went for the vignette because her body was sort of chopped too severely by the edge of the frame so wanted to soften that effect slightly as well as getting rid of some flash bounce from the bottom left hand corner, as she was sat on a leather chair.

I caught an even sillier one when young un is looking sideways, and she looks deranged. When I have more time later I am thinking of playing with the liquify filters and do something really silly with it, like those greeting cards with huge eyes! :D :naughty: :nuts:

Second for me, it's a peach of an image.
I like how you have controlled the whites in all the images.
I have the same problem of managing the exposures on Jack (one of my JR's) who is mainly white with dark patches.

yup 2 for me too. There's a slight spot on the nose that could be cloned out - but that's just me

Back