My few from Exbury Macro Meet

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Just a few from me, I can't believe how few insects I shot this time.
Good to meet you all and what a friendly bunch you all are too (y)

4696795597_0fba7cd461_b.jpg

4696796089_bdc55bc16c_b.jpg

4697428870_0073af55d9_b.jpg

4697430338_ea26c5ee2c_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple more

4696797189_0b87f04495_b.jpg

4696794589_5fa2e2903f_b.jpg

My first macro of the day, the top of a delicious Dorset Apple Cake, Cheers Dave:)
4697580050_9c28037604_b.jpg

Great set Alby, going by the standard I have seen so far, they are all putting mine to shame.

Not that old chestnut again MrK :LOL:
Dave I'm sure yours are fine Mate ;) We all have to start somewhere and a bit of practice always helps so it is a good excuse to get back out there and do some more is how I look at it. I had plenty of duffers today. It was quite windy don't forget.

they're great Alby :) especially the cake - I can't believe it missed it!!!! and thank you for arranging it and being so helpful to us newbies :)
Maria
x

What's going on, I can't see any pictures, is it a problem my end or have you moved them Alby?

Yay, I can see them now. The crab spider is fantastic and I also love the first one, it's like little splashes of red rain drops.

Trust you to take a picture of the cake Alby :D
Love the spider, didn't see many or rather they didn't hang around for long

Thanks everyone for an enjoyable day, I was totally knackered by the time I got home, I think I'm just getting too old for all this now :LOL:
My only regret was I didn't get a shot of that rose chafer I found for you all :(

Just looked at these on your Flikr mate.............sounds like you had a great day out, I'm gutted I couldn't make it:)

A great set, as expected. I particularly like the 1st, 4th, 6th and last shots. If I had to pick a favourite it would be the last one.......apart from the fantastic detail, it's really unusual and not something I was expecting to see:clap:

Just looked at these on your Flikr mate.............sounds like you had a great day out, I'm gutted I couldn't make it:)

A great set, as expected. I particularly like the 1st, 4th, 6th and last shots. If I had to pick a favourite it would be the last one.......apart from the fantastic detail, it's really unusual and not something I was expecting to see:clap:

Thanks Keith, yes you missed another good day Mate ;)

A great set and it looks like the meet was a roaring success. I must plan my holidays around one of your macro meets :thinking:

Back