My Final Norfolk Set...I Think!

Name
Dean
Edit My Images
No
I think I'm only happy with #3, but can see things that need tweaking in all of them. All crits etc welcome, as usual. :)

Like all 3 of them :) No 2 is simply great!! (y)

I like all of them too! Number 1 for me ;)

nice pics - should have let me know you were down this way - could have had a knock around Cromer or Sheringham! -

Looks like your pics were from round there.........

Like all 3 of them :) No 2 is simply great!! (y)

Thank you! I wasn't sure if the sun worked being so blown. Was considering either a crop or adding some graduated colour to it.

I like all of them too! Number 1 for me ;)

Cheers, mate. This was discarded, but going through my RAW files I thought it might be worth saving once I'd cleaned it up a bit.

nice pics - should have let me know you were down this way - could have had a knock around Cromer or Sheringham! -

Looks like your pics were from round there.........

Well spotted. These are from West Runton. :) We were there in that amazing fortnight of weather in August. Every day was scorching, but it meant there were few great sunsets. We go down every year so perhaps we can sort something for next year?

I like them all, No.2 is great but if you could take out the lens flare it would be superb.

I like them all, No.2 is great but if you could take out the lens flare it would be superb.

Thanks, Donna. I did consider it, but I sort of have a bit of a soft spot for lens flare. I always end up taking it out and thinking I prefer it in. Maybe I'll try it though.

All really good. I love the translucent sky in #1.

Thanks, Toby. :) Again it shows how you look at a shot once and think,"Nah, I'll bin it" then go back and have a play and it's a keeper.

Back