My First 35mm Developed

Mr Bump

From under the bridge
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Well got my pics back from Jessops, Some realy nice pics and quite pleased with a few, let down by the 200 film I gotfrom poundland.

I realy wanted 400 as the day was dark and very overcast but lesson learned and the camera F65+28-80 lens worked well. Mainly shot in Huddersfield with a few walking down the canal as well

Looking pretty good Paul, a very good start. Just keep your fingers crossed for better weather and get out there again.

Andy

Thanks Andy I took 3x24's in total and pretty much all but 10 pics were all ok just let down by not enough light and hence when I dropped my shutter speed a bit of blur. Also poor subject matter so boring. My experiments in film were always to be closer more intimate pics like above with the dog and the missus and the beer glass, so armed with lessons learnt my next film which will be a good quality Fuji 400 and a little more atention to subject matter.

Harolds Head in St George Square
Huddersfield

Thanks Guys, I have placed a small order with 7 day shop today for 3x roles of colour Fuji Superia 400 ASA and 1x roll of Fuji Superia 400 ASA B & W.

happy days

You can get Superia and Superia 400 on a "buy one get one half price" deal at many Boots as well. Works out quite economical, especially as my local Boots are quite aggressive at discounting film "near" the use-by date. And I use points as well, so it feels free!

Well done on your first film...hope you continue your interest and keep up the good work.

Back