My first attempt at a portrait with my nifty 50

nice, bit of flash probably would have made it better - mind you if it'd have been me I wouldn't have used either, would probably have made it worse!

BTW - slapford sands?? where's that...

I didn't consider flash to be honest. You live and learn, eh! Slapton Sands is in the South Hams, in the South of Devon.

Last edited:
Is she Dawn by the way?

I didn't consider flash to be honest. You live and learn, eh! Slapford Sands is in the South Hams, in the South of Devon.

do you mean slapton sands...if so I was there the other week on holiday, nice place!

Yep, bit of flash would have worked wonders. At the moment, its quite lifeless, which is a shame seeing as its such a gorgeous model :)

Yes, I do. You think I'd know better living here! I blame the fact that I'm shattered after a busy day! I've edited my first post. D'oh!

Would you have any recommendations that might improve it, post production wise?

Last edited:
Yes, I do. You think I'd know better living here! I blame the fact that I'm shattered after a busy day! I've edited my first post. D'oh!

no worries...thought I recognised the coastline having just been there :LOL:

this is the place:
_MG_7576.jpg

sure is...we stopped at the caravan site just up the road for a week this year, nice and quiet and relaxing :)

hope to go again next year, although we'll have a new baby by then so not sure how relaxing it will be :LOL:

Back