..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
hen.jpg

nice shot there dave. but wheres its legs gone:suspect1:

nice shot, but seems superimposed to me.

ed34 said:
nice shot there dave. but wheres its legs gone:suspect1:
Above its feet and under its belly or did praxis have them for lunch? Is it a cut and paste?
A bit more meat on it than this one - and you would need a magnifying glass to find your egg for breakfast!
Long-t-t.jpg

thats my aim to get a bird like that one day. its not a cut and paste ....
only thing is i did adjust the contrast in adobe and sharpen the image !!!!!may have gone a little far but im learning.. thanks for the feedback all welcome...

It looks like it has been given that 'cut out' look by having fill flash? I have a few where the fill was too strong and the subjects look like they were stuck onto a background :)

monkeydave did you use flash for that shot? I think that might be why the bird stands out the way it does.

/edit oops, should read all posts before replying :)

I have learnt a lot in the last couple of days from feedback and you should see my attempts at the long-tailed tits and robins posted a few weeks back - imrovements thanks to these guys keeping after me!
Don't be put off - they haven't actually murdered anyone yet!!!

Fangman said:
Don't be put off - they haven't actually murdered anyone yet!!!

That's what old what-you-call-him used to say , funny haven't seen any of his posts for a while :innocent:

mrgubby said:
That's what old what-you-call-him used to say , funny haven't seen any of his posts for a while :innocent:

I told you not to mention him!!!! :doh:

thanks for all your comment all welcome and appreciated. will try not to use the flash as much if not really needed... thanks again monkeydave..!!!!!!!

Back