My first candids!

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
yesterday i took the plunge and went shooting candids !

at first i felt nervous and was trying to sneekily take shots, but afert a while i grew in confidence and was loving it!

im quite happy with my efforts.

heres a few

md_61.jpg

md_53.jpg

md_50.jpg

md_56.jpg

md_59.jpg

md_58.jpg

md_45.jpg

md_39.jpg

Some great captures there. Well done! Nos 3 and 4 if I really had to choose, but there's not a bad one there. :clap:

thanks for the comments guys,

i really enjoy people watching as it is, but having dedicated time to do so is really exciting, i spent 2 hours just watching the world go by,
im suprised as by what i saw to be honest, ill definatly be doing it again.

I really like these, the woman with the bike is great. Good on you for having the confidence to shoot candids, I'm not sure I'm brave enough yet. Looking forward to seeing sme more soon.(y)(y)

i felt like nervous at first , but after a while you actually realise that no-one takes any notice of you, and thats when yuo begin to enjoy it.

they were all and held taken with a nikkor 70-300.

Those are great. Especially love the guy carrying the box. :D

I love looking at candids. I'd like to take them, once I get over the fear barrier - despite the fact that, rationally, I know that 1) no-one is looking at you, and 2) if you're far enough away, people have no idea where you're pointing anyway. (Although I did once take a photo of a kite surfer who at least 100 feet from me, only to notice on the picture later that he'd been looking right at me with a cheesy smile.)

Suprised you didnt post this one. I think its great, the dog has spotted you but the woman has a weird look on her face. Fantastic! (y)

52.jpg

Yup, a great set.

Particularly like the lady with the bike and the man carrying the box.

I too like taking candids. Note to self though, must try harder...

Back