My first DSLR.

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
I get my first ever DSLR tonight. Fellow Tpf member rh1944 is selling it to me :D I cant wait to pick it up :D I am really exitced :D Only 3:45 to go :woot:

Pictures later on with full details on price etc.

happy for ya mate

What camera you gone for in the end dude?

I went home to see if mine was delivered today but it wasn't.. unless they couriered it in which case it could be there yet but it is unlikely.

I can feel your excitement :D

Good choice Matt (y) Good luck (y)

2 hours 54!!!! :woot:

Its a nice camera mate. Steady, you might break your chair jumping up and down, and also watch your carpet. You don't want to wear it out prematurely, do you:LOL:

:clap:Good for you Matt , now the spending starts ie, over 60 lens types to choose from, still never mind its too late now the bug has bitten.......JIM:bonk:

Got my first dslr today too (400d) , had a blast taking some test shots and playing with the settings . loads to learn but its good fun.

Have fun Matt. Great that you have got the weekend to play with it too :)

Nice one, have a great weekend, I hope you got lots of memory cards:LOL:

I have the camera now. Its in fantastic nick. There are so many goodies. I am shocked at how much there is. huge thank you to rh1944 for letting me buy it of him. I cannot thank him enough. I am so happy :D

I have the camera now. Its in fantastic nick. There are so many goodies. I am shocked at how much there is. huge thank you to rh1944 for letting me buy it of him. I cannot thank him enough. I am so happy :D

ttiwwop.gif

The CF card was 8 gig; is that too big?

Great stuff Matt, one day I will meet you at Oulton and you can have a play with either the 100-400 or 70-200 2.8, I am chuffed to see you move up to a DSLR and hope you stick at it, your enthusiasm is brilliant.

I look forward to seeing the first results after this weekend mate !

:LOL: @ flash. You cheeky sod!!

My mum wont let me take pictures of all the gear :( Thank you all for you words of encourgement.

Thanks Dseered I hope to keepp going for years to come.

Thank you.

Matt

Back