My First Ever Portrait

Name
David Bridges
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Went into town with a load of mates took my camera and just took a load of shots, most of them cant take things to seriously (making faces ect ect) and the picture below is as serious as it gets.

First time so C&C much appreciated... have i over cooked it ?

diz2wp9.jpg

Cheers

Good DOF, and what gorgeous hair she has :) She does look a bit pale though, but her eyes are very striking :)

This is perfect (y)

Love the hair it stands out loads

Tony

erm i just followed the tutorial to 'Make those eyes pop' by Hacker so thanks to him erm just around the colour bits there sharpened. Cheers for the comments

Dave

Thats a great shot and the eyes are wonderful. Is there a link to this tutorial? Is your friend always that pale?

lol i know shes not ill lol, but how do u make skin unpale without looking like theyve been stuck in a sun bed for half their life. The tutorial is here

Cheers again,

Dave

thats a cracker. The pale skin doesnt bother me at all. In fact I think those icey blue eyes and pale skin give an overall frosty look to the photo that is really pleasing. Nice one

lovely shot, but i dont like whatever you've done too her eyes. They just look too over the top. Tone that down slightly and you've got yourself a winner.

Back