My first few macro shots

Edit My Images
No
Taken in the garden right after some light rain using a Tamron 17-50 and a reversed Canon 50 1.8 connected by a coupling adapter. There appears to be some kind of dust/dirt on the sensor, but it's actually just some water that dropped on the surface of the lens when I was trying to approach the main target :)

#1 The queue:

5189899514_5957de7e00_z.jpg

5189301863_d5b14764ba_z.jpg

This is my personal favourite:

#3 Twice the load

5189899792_7481ecdbc8_z.jpg

These are lovely! I cant believe this is the first time youv tried macro, ** a natural! Number 3 is stunning, iv never seen a double drop like this before, such clarity as well in the drop! Fab! :clap:

Cracking shots, loving no 3 wow!!!

Stunning shots! The third one is my favourite. (y):D

Third shot is wonderful

2 & 3 for me

Very good shots :)

the 3rd shot is awesome, lovin the grass detail in the droplet!

Third shot is nice. Looks like your sensor needs a clean.

Thanks, everyone! :D

@ChrisA: the sensor was actually very clean (I cleaned it carefully the day before taking the shots). As I said in my first post, it turned out to be some water dropping on the lens surface (which was quite annoying), I used a reversed lens coupling so the working focus distance was so narrow I couldn't keep the rest of wet grass well away from my lens.

To echo others, No 3 is a real cracker!

I would clone out the water marks though, then get it canvas mounted and on your wall!

Love No.3 (y)

all 3 of these are very nice, focus is sharp and dof is good

Love number 3. Cracking shot! ;)

Love No.3 (y)

however, no 3 is special

sam

Mine is number 3 great photos.

keep it up

Thank you very much! Really appreciate the likes & encouragement :)

To echo others, No 3 is a real cracker!

I would clone out the water marks though, then get it canvas mounted and on your wall!

Now you've mentioned it, I've fixed the water marks (I'm also thinking about a canvas as you suggested):

5215923688_b366464af3_z.jpg

And here comes 1 more with thrice the load!

5215937180_5ae7985089_z.jpg

Last edited:
brill pics wish i could that do that :)
did you connect 2 len's together ??

Back