my first kite.

Name
scott
Edit My Images
Yes
saw a couple of these beautys today on my travels, have a few ok shots, miday sun right behind the birds(not playing ball)
but im happy.
cropped and alot of adjustments.
hope you like.
DSC_8252.jpg

Last edited:
Had 3 of these circling over us at Warwick Castle yesterday with 2 buzzards, such a sight whilst watching the falconry show, rather ironic lol.

You did well here for a large crop, would be fantastic closer (y)

These are some of the most beautiful birds you will ever see IMO. When I was about 7/8 I helped re-release some. Even now (25) still see them in the same area, even more each year! Love seeing photos of them and that is a lovely shot!

Pretty good for your first kite, they aint easy so you have done well.

Be careful, kite shooting can become addictive ;)

Pretty good for your first kite, they aint easy so you have done well.

Be careful, kite shooting can become addictive ;)
cheers les, i just wish i had them in my area, i saw more kite and buzzads in about ten mins then i would in a couple months down my way, the sad thing was no kestrals not one which is weird as i normaly see a good handfull.

Last edited:
I wish I could take shots like this! I have Kites over my house everyday, but they never seem to come close enough (maybe I am just not patient enough!)

I wish I could take shots like this! I have Kites over my house everyday, but they never seem to come close enough (maybe I am just not patient enough!)
these were a fare distance away, have you tried some nice tender meat (seems to work well for others) no different to having feeders for garen birds,;)

Back