My first plane :-D

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Got my new sigma 70-300mm lens yesterday and havt really had time to test it. It finally stopped raining today so i nipped out to try it. As im new to this photography lark ive not taken many photo's of anything interesting and this is my first plane shot :p

I know there isnt anything in the background to show the sense of speed but the fences at the airport were in the way lol.

DSC00872.jpg

Im not really fussed if people slate it or not, i just wanted to share my first shot of a plane lol. Its one of a batch :)

Not bad at all - looks like a good lens, congratulations!

nowt much wrong with it :) , however , i have just had a little play with it and i got this for about 2 minutes effort

:)

Cheers guys. I think maybe im a bit hard on myself, i can never think of anything to take photo's of unless i go somewhere where a camera is needed or essential.

I played with it too to make it look like yours mate but posted the original as its my first plane. :)

I played with it too to make it look like yours mate but posted the original as its my first plane. :)

if you are refering to me then that is cool , what i would say is post your best ;)

if you are refering to me then that is cool , what i would say is post your best ;)

Yeah, sorry mate i didnt quote lol.

I think as ive only just started i kind of feel like photo's shouldnt be edited, a good one is a good one and a bad a bad. But i dunno, i do want to learn how to edit my shots using photoshop but for now i just have basic editing software so im not fussed about it

nowt much wrong with it :) , however , i have just had a little play with it and i got this for about 2 minutes effort

:)

Just for perssonal interest - what editing did you do to get it looking like that?

Just for perssonal interest - what editing did you do to get it looking like that?

a shot of contrast and a shot of sharpening using canon dpp , nothing fancy at all , i am far from expert at this , no doubt someone more experienced could do better :)

nowt wrong with that , could do with a bit of sharpening but apart from that nowt else in my opinion :)

Lol i tried sharpening it but it seemed to make no difference to my eyes. Cheers for the input :)

Back