My first post

Name
PHILIP
Edit My Images
No
Hi guys

This is my first post on this site and thought I'd share some of my latest and fave work.

These where shot in my room using two external flash guns, everything is straight out of the camera bar a few slight adjustments in lightroom.

I've been a member of fredmiranda.com for a few years and was recommended this sight by one of your members. Anyway I look forward to receiving some good old British critique of my work.

Hope you like

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Finally worked out how to post:clap:

Cheers

Phil

Last edited:
Hi and welcome!!

Can't see any pics though :(

Hi there - I'm new too, and trying to make friends, but as yet no-one has given me advice on my first post here :( Never mind. I'll persevere :)

Phil - you'll need to link to actual photo's not pages on your website if you want to share photo's on here...

Edit: ahhh - i see you've sussed it (y)

Oh - and Jonty - bit of advice on your other thread too... must be a slow evening over here :LOL:

Last edited:
Hi Phillip, and welcome to TP :D

I'm afraid these don't work for me with the white background. They seem a little lost.

Hello Philip,

I think it's probably more a case that some folks like the clinical look and others prefer to see nature in its natural surroundings with some background.. even if its out of focus foliage or something.

I like either so I give them a (y)

Sorry - I'm not particularly moved by them either - think they're just a little too clinical - just seem like cutouts from a botanists text-book to me. Then again, I can't be doing with white background shots for portraits either :shrug:

(thinking about it - my aversion to white bg's is probably due to shooting hundreds of product shot things for fleabay :LOL:)

Back