Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
going on 6 months I've been trying to get one of these! :bonk:

I realise it's not brilliant, I blame the lens :p

Severe crop and a bit of PP later:

DSC_0046.jpg

I'm just happy I've got one with the whole bird in, considering my previous best:

DSC_0097.jpg

:LOL:

Everyone starts somewhere, and that's a good start (y)

Buy yourself some mealworms or something to lure it closer....it will build up trust with you over time :) Good start indeed!

Well done. Now you have got that one under your belt you can go after another!

Keep at it like Hairy says we all start somewhere and you've laid down a good marker ;)

I just shot my first Robin this morning too, they are flighty little blighters aren't they :)

It's a good attempt, at I'm guessing quite a distance. (I'll post mine in a different thread so not to hijack yours)

Having just experienced the joy that is f2.8 @200mm I can hartily recommend the investment. If you can't afford the 70-200 take a look for the 80-200, it can be aquired S/H quite reasonably if you look hard (mine was £290).

I've got half a card full of empty frames where the robin was, just before I pressed the button :D

I know that feeling, the number of times I was about to squeeze the shutter and the damn thing flew off :LOL: I must just have quicker reactions than you to avoid the empty frame ;)

Hi good start if you put some food out he will come quite close
Pete

Back