my fist pics - surfing

Edit My Images
Yes
hello all, ive just come over to digi from film a month ago. i bought a d70 and im loving every minute of it. i thought id post a few pics to start me off. all comments are welcome and appriciated. images were taken with 18-70 ED kit lens and sigma 70-300 APO DG in the south of france. i'd put the EXIF up but i cant seem to get it on jpegs!

reo2ag.jpg

fronsidegrab6wi.jpg

girl3bi.jpg

vieuxbocaulineup3pm.jpg

frozenwave7sj.jpg

thanks

noah

Noah your pics are 840px wide, can you resize them to 800max please, you are outside the rules at the moment! As its your first piccies i wont break the links yet...

Great shots though, caught the action well especially 1 and 3

thanks.

sorry about the extra pixels, fixed now. i thought i did resize them but i must have put the borders around them after doing it. apologies.

Well captured Noah...and nice coloured sea!

When I'm less blurry eyed, I'll find the answer to your EXIF problem, I've had something similar, usually after re-editing the jpeg, it just doesn't find it.

having a look at these again, i like #3 best!

thanks guys, yeah im very impressed with the 70-300 apo, apparently some are good and some arent, i guess i got a good one, but i do try to shoot at f8 as it seems to be sharper at 300mm.

i think #3 is my fav of the action shots too, though i do have a soft spot for one i processed this morning. it just looks like he's floating and sliding along the top of it perfectly.

dsc1090edit9ur.jpg

Very cool shots. I have to get myself down to Cornwall for a weekend.

Back