My Friends cats - Tumnus and Tallulah

Name
Sharon
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to visit some friends a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't resist getting some pictures of their two cats Tumnus and Tallulah.

I don't get much practice at home as photographing my own cat is really difficult because she is so black so I was pretty pleased with the way these turned out.

All comments / critique welcomed :)

5180040484_3548b02054_z.jpg

5155916584_11465c9821_z.jpg

150248_468546037043_131125342043_5544619_4754330_n.jpg

Awww i like the second cat, she's a beaut.
It hard getting the eyes sharp with pets, damn things move about so much, unless they're sleeping! But you did well there on the first two, indoors too. Was the nose in focus intentional on the 3rd pic?

Yup, No 2 is the one for me - like Adey said, a pity the eyes weren't sharp rather than the nose in 3, but I know only too well how hard it is..... :D

Awww i like the second cat, she's a beaut.
It hard getting the eyes sharp with pets, damn things move about so much, unless they're sleeping! But you did well there on the first two, indoors too. Was the nose in focus intentional on the 3rd pic?

Second cat is Tumnus - actually a boy not that you'd know it - he's super camp and such a pretty un!

Definitely tricky getting the eyes in focus just as you think you've got the perfect shot, they pesky blighters go and move :LOL:

All the shots have been taken indoors without any kind of flash just using natural light. I didn't have my flash with me but am still learning how to use it so am not sure how much difference it would've made anyway.

I wasn't intending on getting just the nose in focus in the last shot but I quite liked it as it kind of gives a different perspective to the other shots I got :)

Back