my friends finches

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
my friend asked if i could take some photos of his finches, i,ve not tried this before but they seem ok what do you think?

4847749736_c2da9de82a_b.jpg

4847128387_173a9af1d1_b.jpg

4847128027_8ab6a859f9_b.jpg

all taken with a nikon d300 and sigma 17-70 hope you like them mike. oh and an sb600 flash

Last edited:
Nice pics but would be much better without the mesh wire :( Were there no angles from which they couldn't be in the pic?

Nice pics but would be much better without the mesh wire :( Were there no angles from which they couldn't be in the pic?

unfortunately no, all four sides have either wire or cage fronts(more wire) i,ve got some crops of the birds looking out of the nest boxes i,ll give them a look.cheers for looking mike.(y)

one more, no wire but the background is rubbish.

4847813344_65b274e376_b.jpg

Last edited:
my pic is back now, i moved it on flickr and had to update the url.(y)

" one more, no wire but the background is rubbish.".....it's swings and roundabouts...well Swings anyway....he he.

Great Zebra's by the way.

keith (y)

thanks keith i wasnt sure how to tackle this as i just got in the cage with them and waited for them to calm down a bit. and ive got a few duffers where they were there and gone in a blink :LOL:

Fix some A2 green or blue card (from an Art shop) to the mesh. Should give a
suitable B/G. Or a DIY painted one.
C

Fix some A2 green or blue card (from an Art shop) to the mesh. Should give a
suitable B/G. Or a DIY painted one.
C

cheers cj, sounds like a plan. i,m going back round tomorrow after the reading worldwide photo walk, so i,ll pic something up on the way. (y)

Back