My garden...First the shed....now decking...

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
From this :

1074557124_50d8847202_o.jpg

To this

1073700959_a00611721b_o.jpg

In only a few hours. Quite proud of it :D

Yes, my friend helped me (before he signs up and complains :D)

Next step....flagging :puke:

Forgot to say. It still needs the last piece of decking for the front and side to finish it off....(they lied to me about the width of the pieces so the extra 4 I ordered were used).

And staining :)

Oh well thats the floor built
Wheres the rest of the shed then :D

Edit: do I see no gaps between them boards.

:clap:
nice one mate its nice to see the before and after shots i normally forget " like a bull in a china shop"
look forward to seeing the finished product.
so far a job well done(y)

Was this shot taken with the self-timer and on a very tall tripod ?:)

Barbeque next then Marcel.

Competition I see. You will be into cabin building next!!!

looks like its all starting to take shape, I failed to spot a empty beer can or two isn't that a requirement when doing DIY outside.

Looks good. Going to be a great sun spot.
Hope you spent more than a few hours on the foundations or it'll rattle and creak.

Foundations are solid..They took my 20 stone frame :p

Raised slightly with brickwork dotted around the frame, and lay on a bed of antiweed black stuff fabricy type thing.

Thanks for the comments (My wife took the piccy of me, I was securing the boards, while shouting how to turn my 30D from Av to Auto for her...lol

I'm up for a BBQ when it's all done...The gap inbetween the shed and the decking is where its going to be put when in use :D

I'm up for a BBQ when it's all done...The gap inbetween the shed and the decking is where its going to be put when in use :D

is that a invite :naughty: ok tell me when its ready....:LOL:

Back