My Highlands (and lowlands) set.

AliB

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
I took a slightly different route round the Highlands to the TP boys and came home with a couple of different ones. You will notice similarities (ie exactly the bloomin' same) as some of Gary and Woodsy's but a few others thrown in too.

My first one is Eilean Donan Castle. On my way to meet the boys at Torridon I could hardly drive past this could I? It was chucking it down so I set up the tripod in the back of the van and stayed dry. I know I'm a wimp and I'll never make a landscape tog! :D

2ADQ3825.jpg
[/IMG]

Next up, Loch Maree.
2ADQ3905.jpg
[/IMG]

Kinlochewe
2ADQ3936.jpg
[/IMG]

Somewhere near Ullapool!
2ADQ3942.jpg
[/IMG]

Loch Morlich at the foot of Cairngorm and yes that is Ice!
2ADQ3956.jpg
[/IMG]

And lastly Melrose Abbey, I had to shoot this through a fence. I'd have loved to have free reign to shoot this one but it was shut.
2ADQ3985_copy.jpg
[/IMG]

Better effort than ours! We tried to reverse pan it from the van pushing 50 :D I like it.

Lovely panoramic format, and well worth the visit.

That was a great scene! :D I wonder if people can play "Spot the camper".

Like it. Not so keen on my efforts from that area, went too wide.

Love the sky.

Really liking the light next to the gravestones.

Are you coming to the 2nd tour? :D

Gary.

You'd have to shoot me to keep me away! :D

Depending on which camper I have by then there might be room for some more girlies too:D

Let me know the dates as soon as you know them then :)

Some lovely shots there, Ali, and it sounds as though you had a really great time.

My favourite would have to be #2 for the sheer drama, but like them all. :)

Jean

You should hit the highlands Jean,

Some lovely sights.

Gary.

You'd have to shoot me to keep me away! :D

Depending on which camper I have by then there might be room for some more girlies too:D

I know of one who wants to join us!

2ADQ3954.jpg
[/IMG]

Spot the campers!

Mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a convoy.

Brilliant photos, adding to the pressure to get mine processed now!

You guys are outrageous:D Lovely shots all six of them. I'm feeling very jealous, being a southerner. Was it very cold as it doesn't look like it?

Positively balmy for Scotland at this time of year. To be honest we were very lucky with the weather most of the time. Last time I was up in Wester Ross in Jan it was minus 7!

Just think guys, we could have gone this week. :D

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

I know of one who wants to join us!

Mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a convoy.

Brilliant photos, adding to the pressure to get mine processed now!

Taps fingers on table and :D

Great shots Ali, just like the rest of the camper crews efforts.
Love No 1 & 2 particularly. Last year I drove right past Eilean Donan in gorgeous sunshine and didn't stop to take any shots because we intended to come back that way... and didn't DOH.

Andy

Sending the films away tomorrow and getting them scanned professionally. I don't trust myself to do it very well so I figured I'd get them on a CD and I can always rescan them myself later and see how I do.

Give me a week :)

Great shots Ali, just like the rest of the camper crews efforts.
Love No 1 & 2 particularly. Last year I drove right past Eilean Donan in gorgeous sunshine and didn't stop to take any shots because we intended to come back that way... and didn't DOH.

Andy

Thanks Andy, you must let me know where in Cheshire you are, it's where I live too :)

Cracking stuff Ali. Loving the first especially!

Gary my good man, once I have the dates, I'll book the flights. Better make 100% sure though :p :D

Lovely set, Ali, with Loch Maree and Kinlochewe my favourites. :)

That's what is so fab about campers hh. You get to wake up to that :)

If you look very closely you can just see the back of Gary's gin palace in the Kinlochewe one.

That's what is so fab about campers hh. You get to wake up to that :)

If you look very closely you can just see the back of Gary's gin palace in the Kinlochewe one.
Perfect! Wonderful scenery, great photographs and booze on tap. :LOL:
So pleased you all had such a great time. 'Happy campers' seems appropriate. :D

Ahhh Eileen Donan......I stayed just on the other side of the loch near the trout (or was it salmon) farm......letterfern lovely place...looking down to the five sisters. Great set you have here.

Lovely pics Ali. Looks like you guys (and gals) had a great week :)

Back