My kites from today

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
No
As Briony said in her thread no nuthatches on show, so reverted to some bigger birds:) The first two we named a Kizzard or Kuzzard:D, at first sight it (at the back end looked like a buzzard-no "v" in the tail at all. Thanks again Nicki for the opportunity, and the choccy cake was not bad either:D

353.jpg

354.jpg

142.jpg

Thanks for looking-Brian

Like No 2 the Kuzzard :D more practice tomorrow (y) what about your Tree creeper? better luck tomorrow

Treecreeper=too much vegetation and not enough light:), but at least i have now seen one!

Just wondering from the perspective of these shots whether you were stretched out acting as bait? Did you miss the Nuthatch cus your trigger finger was busy grasping a wedge of “choccy cake”!, must come on one of your photo shoots, sounds much more fulfilling :nuts:

Just wondering from the perspective of these shots whether you were stretched out acting as bait? Did you miss the Nuthatch cus your trigger finger was busy grasping a wedge of “choccy cake”!, must come on one of your photo shoots, sounds much more fulfilling :nuts:

No laid out as bait, but there is a tendency to lean so far back you are likely to end up on your back:D:D

Back