My latest videos

Hello, Just came across your post. Cool family videos. I think people underestimate the work that goes into a "simple" video, especially matching the audio track with the cut in points. Good job.

nicely done I guessed you must have used a drone for some of it . Having done a simple bit of video work myself I can appreciate what a time it takes, even the fade in/out let alone the stitching sections together. I did notice apart from adding the music overlay you didn't do any title scrolls at the beginning or end, something you might like to consider? adding the fast section was a clever idea When i did mine i went the other way into slow mo, trouble was the sound track was out of sinc. somthing i will have to consider.

However mine is nowhere as good as yours so well done

Last edited:
nicely done I guessed you must have used a drone for some of it . Having done a simple bit of video work myself I can appreciate what a time it takes, even the fade in/out let alone the stitching sections together. I did notice apart from adding the music overlay you didn't do any title scrolls at the beginning or end, something you might like to consider? adding the fast section was a clever idea When i did mine i went the other way into slow mo, trouble was the sound track was out of sinc. somthing i will have to consider.

However mine is nowhere as good as yours so well done

A mavic mini was used in the first clip. Not too fussed on titles at the moment. Thank you for your comments. Haven’t been doing these long.

Back