My lens has some hair in it...

1. 450D turn on the camera and press menu.
2. 5th icon along the top (middle one of the 3 spanners) go down to sensor cleaning and press the set button.
3. You get three options appear on the screen choose clean manually and press the set button again.
4. New screen appears saying "mirror will go up. Clean the sensor choose OK and press the set button.
5. When finished cleaning turn the camera off mirror will go back down.

1. 450D turn on the camera and press menu.
2. 5th icon along the top (middle one of the 3 spanners) go down to sensor cleaning and press the set button.
3. You get three options appear on the screen choose clean manually and press the set button again.
4. New screen appears saying "mirror will go up. Clean the sensor choose OK and press the set button.
5. When finished cleaning turn the camera off mirror will go back down.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou sooo much this really helped me I have no hair on my thingy bob now. Great thanks alot... now I need to figure how to get my red focal points back :|

they can sometimes fall out if you use the rocket blower too hard...give the camera a shake and see if you can hear anything rattling around :D

or turn your lens to AF

xSitara™;1432618 said:
I have no hair on my thingy bob now. Great thanks alot...

Best quote of the whole thread :coat: :D

xSitara™;1432618 said:
Thankyou thankyou thankyou sooo much this really helped me I have no hair on my thingy bob now. Great thanks alot... now I need to figure how to get my red focal points back :|

Your very welcome. :banana::banana:

Have you tried drawing them back on with a red felt tip??:bonk::bonk:

^Joking by the way:woot:

Lol someone's trying to help me figure how to fix them, i'm a bit slow so it's taking a while. Thanks again keen :D

Back