MY LITTLE GIRL

Name
mel
Edit My Images
Yes
Hannah. i managed to catch her at the end of the day when she was worn out..

hannah-1.jpg

Last edited:
this is the colour version (master)

hannahcolour.jpg

before you all jump on this for the c+c, yes it looks like an advert for the NSPCC (lol)
i did make a few changes to the B/W version but i was testing myself to see what i was capable of doing inside CS3.

i think its beautiful! i like selective decolouration, and this is why

hi mate i never commented on this shot in my thread properly...

i like the 1st and so should you.. its a nice shot imo

not so keen on the 2nd but hey we are all different(y)

md(y)

Beautiful photo. Definately prefer the B&W, the eyes are amazing. Is she clutching a teddy? It might be nice to see a version of the photo with that in (if it's in the original shot)

Personally, the second one scares me. She looks like a china doll, and very ghostlike :( Thats not to say she isnt a lovely little girl, but the PP doesnt work.

IMO :)

I really like the first one, lovely tones and the eyes are just so crisp.

The master colour appears quite mystical to me and may be improved if you applied the same processing to the eyes to make them pop, at the moment same seem a little lost and aren't drawing me in the same as the processed one.

Hope this helps

Personally, the second one scares me. She looks like a china doll, and very ghostlike :( Thats not to say she isnt a lovely little girl, but the PP doesnt work.

IMO :)

At least it's not just me then LOL. Hang on, I'm a grown man, I'm not sure a little girl should scare me :cautious:

Lovely shot #1 though :clap:

thanks for all comments, will take on board all pro/cons, cheers

Back