My London trip...

Name
Sam
Edit My Images
Yes
A friend and I done a day trip to London on the megabus, a brilliant day, if only we had more time to capture London at night. Anyways as always C+C are welcome..

3890572822_2787569ab9.jpg

3889781305_1d40964a05.jpg

3890573236_94468efca5.jpg

3889781669_e2f7e8cb28.jpg

3890573580_cb0070e8cc.jpg

You can view the full sizes on my flickr account. :)

All in all I really enjoyed the day, the weather was brilliant, and theres so much I wanted to see but like I said there wasnt much time to cram everything into one day.

Last edited:
Some cracking shots there, Sammy. Numbering them would help though. :) I really like 2, 3 and 4 in the second post.

Great Set there. No idea which i like best as they are all very good. Thanks for posting!

Yes nice set, I'm there next weekend and it gives my something to look forward to, I hope to get some night time ones so watch this space:)

Yes nice set, I'm there next weekend and it gives my something to look forward to, I hope to get some night time ones so watch this space:)

Best of luck fella.. We went up practically unplanned... On the way up had a few ideas of where and what we wanted but didnt get a chance to do everything..

I'd suggest getting the tube day pass for zones 1 and 2 and plan your route. We scouted the area and found our spots in the morning and just went back to them and sunset but being a very beautiful day and the weather was brilliant, it didnt set until about 2015 by that time we had to get back for our bus.

Anyways best of luck! and keep us posted with your shots.

Really like some of these - well done

Sammy where in London was that building with the four doors? I'm visiting the great city next month and wouldn't mind a shot of that myself.

Cheers Martin.

Sammy where in London was that building with the four doors? I'm visiting the great city next month and wouldn't mind a shot of that myself.

Cheers Martin.

Just ask him to send you a copy :LOL: Really, just following in someone's footsteps is a bit obvious.

It is a huge city and full of life. You really don't need to have an agenda, just be lead by what you see.

Nice pics by the way. That last one looks crooked although it's probably not. Tricky.

Graham

Last edited:

Cheers Martin.

Hi Martin, too be honest I cant give an exact location because we got lost at that point trying to find our way to the Thames river. In the few photographs I took one had a Street name stating 'Welbeck Street W1', The photograph of the 4 doors was actually a crop from a raw file, and I cant find any clues to an exact location at all.

I done a quick search on Google maps for a street view around Welbeck Street but I cant really remember which direction we came from. If you'd like the full crop of the photo just send me a pm..

London is truly a great city, I hope you find the 4 doors or something similar!
In the mean time I'll keep trying to see if I can locate them on Google maps Street View

Back