My mates Facebook album, Lowfly - git !

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Yep, I called him a **** bag, I hold no right to publish this so please feel free to remove Mr Mods.

Tebay Gorge, tog point on the left I reckon, ****ing git ;)
n752831752_697642_761.jpg

As for your comment to the mods, i don't think you're "publishing" it as it is simply a link to another website, plus you're not gaining anything from it, i don't see the harm?

lucky git.

fantastic photo. Would be nice for you to be getting a shot of him while he takes one of you at the same time :D

Awesome....all these jet pictures arising make me think back to when I went to the careers advisor.....'I wanna be a fighter jet pilot!'

Yep, certainly looks like the mast hill on the left. The aircraft will then flick right passing the eastern photo spots.
Great picture.

Steve...

Every week we see more and more pictures from Tebay.

I can see where we were from this picture.

Last Thursday I decided to make the 250 mile round trip to see if I could join the party and post some great picture:D

Things didnt work out like that as the cloud base was getting lower and lower the more north we went and then we spent several hours sat on the hill waiting. I even got the range rover stuck in the mud a one point.

Will try again some time soon.

Pete

Every week we see more and more pictures from Tebay.

I can see where we were from this picture.

Last Thursday I decided to make the 250 mile round trip to see if I could join the party and post some great picture:D

Things didnt work out like that as the cloud base was getting lower and lower the more north we went and then we spent several hours sat on the hill waiting. I even got the range rover stuck in the mud a one point.

Will try again some time soon.

Pete

i feel a TP meet coming on

Back