My negotiation on a new A700 and lens!

Name
Graeme
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, what a day! Went to my local Jessops to 'consider' purchasing the Sony 70-300 G lens for my A300. Had a brief chat to the saleman and had a look at the lens on an A700...fell in love straight away. I asked the salesman what deal he could offer me, which is unusual for me as I am quite a shy bloke. He went away, spoke to his colleagues and manager and came back with a price. I didn't like the offered price and gave my suggestion...£1000 for a both. Ony saved me about a £100, but a saving never the less...boy am I stoked!:woot:

Don't just sit there talking about it, get out there and start snapping (y)

Well, what a day! Went to my local Jessops to 'consider' purchasing the Sony 70-300 G lens for my A300. Had a brief chat to the saleman and had a look at the lens on an A700...fell in love straight away. I asked the salesman what deal he could offer me, which is unusual for me as I am quite a shy bloke. He went away, spoke to his colleagues and manager and came back with a price. I didn't like the offered price and gave my suggestion...£1000 for a both. Ony saved me about a £100, but a saving never the less...boy am I stoked!:woot:

Brilliant camera - certainly way up there in mu opinion.

Great choice and enjoy it.(y)

Ony saved me about a £100, but a saving never the less...boy am I stoked!:woot:

Hey, a saving is a saving and to get £100 off @ Jessops - well done :clap:

Hope you enjoy your new camera and lens

Back