My new friend.

Messiah Khan

Santa is your dad
Name
Alasdair Fowler
Edit My Images
Yes
Im sitting here at worked, bored. but all is not lost, becuse ive made a new friend.... a Jumping Spider has decided to come and visit my desk. I think im going to call him Gerald. How awsome are jumping spiders!(y)

Sorry for this pointless thread. I just wanted to show my appreciation for my new Arachnid friend.

take a photo!

take a photo!

Not got a camera, other than a really, really bad point and shoot one.:(

Edit; And im not entirely sure where he's gone now. I think he's maybe gone off exploring. I wish I had a pet one the size of a small dog.. that would be a great pet.

all those pics you take of macro and no camera on you? shame on you for not being prepared :LOL:

give it a go with the point and shoot! a challenge for you!!!!! :D

All I get around my desk are ants!!!

Ants are cool as well though. Especially those huge african ones that makes tunnels for their workers when the colony moves.

all those pics you take of macro and no camera on you? shame on you for not being prepared :LOL:

give it a go with the point and shoot! a challenge for you!!!!! :D

I know, disgracefull isn't it. I'll try and get one if he comes back.

How mean are you! Im willing to share a bit of my lunch with Gerald if I can ever find him again. Do you think spiders eat apples?

According to the discovery channel..........

Not crunchy bits........... Protien!! :eek: :LOL:

. . . think I'll stay veggie! just to be on the safe side :D

I wish I had a pet one the size of a small dog.. that would be a great pet.

I can just see that on a lead, it could probably leap small buildings :LOL:

Cos you wouldn't give up your crisps for Gerald would you?! ;)

Hehe, hello Sarah.:wave: Your damn right, it wouldn't get my crisps. but then spiders don't eat crisps as they need to look after they're diet to keep them fit.

Everyone, this is Sarah who I work with, so please give her a warm welcome. Sarah, this is everyone :)

I can just see that on a lead, it could probably leap small buildings :LOL:

Fit a saddle and id be off. :LOL:

Hiya Sarah :)

Hehe, hello Sarah.:wave: Your damn right, it wouldn't get my crisps. but then spiders don't eat crisps as they need to look after they're diet to keep them fit.

Everyone, this is Sarah who I work with, so please give her a warm welcome. Sarah, this is everyone :)

Hello everyone :wave: Thanks Ali :) This is a whole new world to me!!! :thinking: I have SOOO much to learn! :wacky: Maybe Gerald will come back and visit you on Monday...

Hello everyone :wave: Thanks Ali :) This is a whole new world to me!!! :thinking: I have SOOO much to learn! :wacky: Maybe Gerald will come back and visit you on Monday...

Don't worry, they're mostly as friendly lot on here.:) Don't be afraid to ask any questions, as ive already learnt so much from my short time here doing just that.

Did Gerald turn up for some apple then?
(Hi Sarah & welcome to the forums (y))

No, I didn't see him again.:( but I kept myself amused by the waterfall that came flooding down our wall from the leak that had sprung due to the rainfall.:) Im sure Gerald will visit me again, as this was the second time he's turned up(and yes, its the very same spider.. because he responded to his name. Im sure he did!:wacky: :LOL: )

Somewhere I have yet to visit as my family originates from Elgin / Burghead. Welcome to the forums btw :)

Thankyou :) You should definitely visit the area - *loads* of stunningly beautiful places - I go up every year but still find it amazing everytime :)

I think Gerald's uncle Frank is making him self comfy on one of me pc speakers :eek:

I neeeeeeed a mcro lens !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back