My new site!

Have you any idea how you're going to promote your site? The most difficult thing about having a website is trying to get someone to look at it.

Hope yours goes well and gets the hits you're looking for.

Good luck with it. Two things.........

Do you really need a forum? What purpose will it serve? Also (my own personal grip) I think there must always be a telephone number (even if just a mobile) on your contact page (I can never be bothered to fill forms in, I would always ring instead and if there isn't a number, move on to the next website).

Good luck with it!

like the site, you have put more user friendly and more of a place to Came and hangout, should be come.

the first image in your gallery is very out of focus but i like the others.

good luck with the site and i hope it brings you everything you want.

Looks like it's going to be attractive as it builds up - but I hate with a passion seeing poor grammar and spelling mistakes, and yours has plenty of both I'm afraid - get someone else to proof read it for you as it can be hard to spot your own mistakes

I'd suggest you take great care of such basic language as if you are trying to sell images or services, silly mistakes make you appear 'careless'; & the thinking goes that if you are careless with a website that promotes you, it makes some potential clients wonder how much care & attention you'd give them if they hired/bought from you

Good luck building it though (y)

DD

I am having problems opening the gallery photos from thumbnails to full size.

Pete

i had to right click on them and select open in new tab to view it full size

Nice site i like it, very simple and straightforward.

What are the best ways to promote a website?

Back