Name
Maureen
Edit My Images
Yes
My youngest

Andre_cropped1.jpg

My youngest mono conversion

Andre_cropped_B_W1.jpg

C&C very welcome as poor at portrait stuff but want to improve :)

Nice looking lad, prefer the colour version - I'm no expert on portraits but feel something could be done with the cropping here - the fact I can only see half his ear doesn't seem right somehow.

I like his expression - somewhere between thoughtful and worried ("Mum come on lets get this over with")

I prefer the colour version, better skin detail. Personally I'd have cropped closer or moved to the left slightly, the eyes seem a tad too central. Cute expression, he looks SO serious.

Regards - Paul

:agree:

I like the 1st one, typical kid, he looks like he's glued to the telly!

I with Darkstar and Angelpaaul needs a slight recrop, prefer the colour version too(y)

Thanks for looking and giving your feedback folk much appreciated. I think the more I look at it the more I like the uncropped version but had a go at cropping closer. Any better :shrug:

:LOL: People always comment on how serious my nipper looks. He's loads of fun and has oodles of character but unfortunately he does tend to carry that serious expression. He was focussed on the TV here and ws paying no mind to the photo shoot going on but he does fidget so had to grab him quick :LOL:

Andre_cropped_21.jpg

I like the colour version but I think I would like to see it cropped to just above his eye brows... the balance works better for me that way, as the shot becomes all about his face and those gorgeous black pools for eyes!
JMO of of course. :)

Crop focussing on my little uns beautiful black eyes. Yes ok I'm biased but I am his mom so it's my prerogative ;)

Does it work :shrug:

Andre_cropped_3TP.jpg

Yup! that just how I envisaged it ... definately works for me! (y)

Ohh! & he is sooo cute :love:
My bro has the same eyes ... could get away with damned murder when he flashed those at you! :LOL:

What a gorgeous boy! Lovely photo, i think i like the first colour shot best :)

Thank you both for looking and for the kind comments.
Hannah I like the first image too although Inaglos suggestion did look quite effective :)

Back